This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Backward Tuck Roll

Started by Downing Keith, October 5, 2017 · 1 Replies · 69 Views

Downing Keith

Any advice on how to avoid not bonking the back of my head during the Backward Tuck Roll in the movement series?  

I feel like my rolls are good but only if I get enough momentum that I'm smacking the poor little noggin off the floor.

Thanks,

Keith

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Downing,

For future reference, please keep threads relating to course content in the private forums. Us coaches can only provide in depth Course info in here.

With that said, usually it is either a technical error or possibly a lack of sufficient strength and/or mobility. The best way to figure that out is for you to upload a video of you performing the exercise so that we can provide accurate feedback.

From there we will be able to get you rolling back smoothly.