This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My own one year anniversary

Started by Leigh Kettle, October 4, 2017 · 6 Replies · 230 Views

Leigh Kettle

Just a general thank you to you all on here, all the coaches, and everyone who has helped me so far since joining you all last October 

a year in and I have never felt better in myself, my mobility and the direction which I am heading . Gains (especially mobility)  are coming slowly  but most definitely surely and seeing myself progress from someone made of stone to someone who is gradually breaking out of the stone is amazing for me ...

simply the best programme out there in my opinion 

thank you

leigh 

Alessandro Mainente

You're welcome, Leigh!! nicely done!

Leigh Kettle

Thanks Alex huge help to me you have been so thank you 

Pauline Taube

Nice work, Leigh :D keep sharing your progress with us!

Leigh Kettle

Thank you Pauline and will do :)

Tim McKeague

Thank you Leigh for bringing this up.  You made me go look and sure enough, I started last October as well.  Best investment in health that I think my wife and I have made.  Happy Anniversary!:)

Mahalo

Tim

Leigh Kettle

Thanks tim and happy anniversary to you too