This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seminar question

Started by Mark Schoenhard, October 4, 2017 · 1 Replies · 69 Views

Mark Schoenhard

I've been wanting to and now feel like I am ready to attend a GB seminar specifically Denver in May. I assume it doesn't matter what level in training a person is to not benefit from a seminar. Should I continue progressing in all course work that I am currently training or as May approaches do I need to revisit F1 and beginning H1 elements? I would also appreciate any advice to prep for a seminar.  Thank you.

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Mark,

You will most definitely learn a ton from attending the seminar in Denver! All GB seminars are welcome to all levels, and will challenge anyone from beginner to intermediate.

There is no need to scale your training back, but it would be a great idea to refresh on some F1 and H1 elements. I would recommend reloading the week before the seminar so that you are fresh and ready to work.

Also, the elevation may be troublesome at first depending on where you are visiting from. 

Other than that you should be more than prepared for your first seminar:)