Getting better! :)

Started by Ivan, March 20, 2010 · 12 Replies · 3,313 Views

Ivan

My tippelt dismounts and healys feels alot better now and also my sidekip that u can see in the end of the first video.

Im also starting to train a new skill Makutz (D) value.

Just wanted to share it with this awesome community ;)

9Pt2M5OyFjM

jsAcBebUjqw

Competition in about 2 month!

phken4343

Pretty nice. :P I wish I could do those tricks, but I don't have the shoulder strength to rise from a L to a handstand. :/

braindx

your healys are beautiful

what's your routine looking like so far?

Razz

impressive :D love the weighted presses!

Ivan
phken4343 said:
Pretty nice. :P I wish I could do those tricks, but I don't have the shoulder strength to rise from a L to a handstand. :/

Train alot on other things like handstand and it will come :)

braindx said:
your healys are beautiful

what's your routine looking like so far?

Thx man, The only "big" skills ive got so far is, Sidekip © Tippelt (D) Healy (D) Moy © Doublepike dismount (D).

Note that i learned the healy all by myself !! :D

Razz said:
impressive :D love the weighted presses!

Thx feels like my heads gonna explode when i put on weight on that exercise :P, but im adding on weights on alot of things now trying to get down the repetitions!.

heinrich

Your videos are awesome! Watching them is always inspiring :D

I like this one, too

4UHz1ot34Rk

I hope I'll be able to do the Press-HS one day!

Ivan
heinrich said:
Your videos are awesome! Watching them is always inspiring :D

I like this one, too

:arrow:

I hope I'll be able to do the Press-HS one day!

Thx always motivating for me to see that people are inspired, and u will get the press-hs for sure if u just take time and practise youre ass off!!

Sternford

I think I'm gonna start trying those weighted press handstands. I don't know why I never thought of that before

Ivan
Sternford said:
I think I'm gonna start trying those weighted press handstands. I don't know why I never thought of that before

yea do that, the regular ones feels so easy afterwards :D

Sternford

Have you done the stalder presses with the weights?

Ivan

yes i have!, its a good exercise to

Sternford

I'll have to add that once I can do a regular one more consistently then too.

phken4343
Ivan said:
phken4343 said:
Pretty nice. :P I wish I could do those tricks, but I don't have the shoulder strength to rise from a L to a handstand. :/
Train alot on other things like handstand and it will come :)

I already can do a straddle press while standing. The problem I have is with the shoulder strength.