Hey GB Coaches!
I can finally show good shoulder Flexion in this movement. Can I move on?
Any advice would be appreciated ![]()
Thanks a lot,
Ron
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ron Roitman, September 30, 2017 · 1 Replies · 87 Views
Hey GB Coaches!
I can finally show good shoulder Flexion in this movement. Can I move on?
Any advice would be appreciated ![]()
Thanks a lot,
Ron
1 hour ago, Ron Roitman said:Hey GB Coaches!
I can finally show good shoulder Flexion in this movement. Can I move on?
Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks a lot,
Ron
Hey Ron,
Your body position at 21 seconds is the standard for mastery. I recommend staying with this progression until you can easily find and hold this position for the entire set.
From this screenshot you can see that your lower back is flat, shoulders are protracted and elevated, and your arms are in full flexion.
It would also help to see a video from the back as well so we can see if your hands are at the correct distance.