This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Armstrong routine rows/press ups

Started by Michael Knight, September 30, 2017 · 2 Replies · 117 Views

Michael Knight

I'm thinking of starting the Armstrong routine for the ground rows and press up elements of the F1 series. I notice a good few people get really stuck here and I also have with ground rows.

A couple of years ago I did the proper pull up version and took my chins from 8 to 17. I'm hoping the higher more frequant volume in training the rows will help me blast through the rows with a greater work capacity.

anyone have any thoughts on this?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi MIchael, increasing frequency will work ONLY if your body it is capable to adapt to a new schedule. Adding one day and move to twice a week schedule it is a starting point.

Michael Knight

ok yea makes sense. thanks