This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question - APT or go down with rounded lower back?

Started by Chan Angus, September 29, 2017 · 2 Replies · 134 Views

Chan Angus

Hi all,

may I ask if this is fine to stretch on this way?

i tried not to break the APT form so I cannot go lower.

IMG_2247.JPG

Pauline Taube

Hi Chan,

Thanks for reaching out again.

In this stretch, make sure to press your hips backwards. I find it helpful to keep the arms placed on your low back to make sure you keep the apt. Also try to keep the chest upright. 

Chan Angus
4 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Chan,

Thanks for reaching out again.

In this stretch, make sure to press your hips backwards. I find it helpful to keep the arms placed on your low back to make sure you keep the apt. Also try to keep the chest upright. 

Got it. Thanks! Hands on the back to keep APT