This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pancake question

Started by Chan Angus, September 29, 2017 · 4 Replies · 85 Views

Chan Angus

Hi all, 

is it ok to do it this way?

i tried my best to keep APT.

IMG_2257.PNG

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Chan, it is ok to elevate the hips. Well, do you have the front split course? I think that your hamstring needs some work.

Chan Angus
42 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Chan, it is ok to elevate the hips. Well, do you have the front split course? I think that your hamstring needs some work.

Yes I am doing both at the same time. Very Long journery I am having for sure.

Alessandro Mainente

Take your time, take photos on the side, understand how do you feel sitting on the floor in the straddle position. The more you stayed with tight tissues the more you need time to relax them.

Chan Angus
25 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Take your time, take photos on the side, understand how do you feel sitting on the floor in the straddle position. The more you stayed with tight tissues the more you need time to relax them.

Thanks, I will try to relax