This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progression

Started by Dominic Laporte, September 28, 2017 · 1 Replies · 55 Views

Dominic Laporte

Hi everyone, 

Since my form check, I'm wondering if I should:

1- Lower down the reps to focus the thecnical part and go back up after.

2- Stay in the same reps range to building to keep the same work load and improve my form in the same time. When the form come, I start to increase the reps.

3- Continues to increase the reps while thinking about my form to increase my work capacity and endurance. After, decrease the reps to focus on form with this new strenght acquire. ( Thinking my be easier)

 

Any advices will be appreciate

Mikey Cunanan

Dominic,

When in doubt, always go with option 1.

20 minutes ago, Dominic Laporte said:

1- Lower down the reps to focus the thecnical part and go back up after.

Form always comes first over adding volume to exercises ;)