Is my position find? Should I keep my quad to close 90 degree angle? Why can I do to improve?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dominic Laporte, September 27, 2017 · 1 Replies · 40 Views
Is my position find? Should I keep my quad to close 90 degree angle? Why can I do to improve?
Hey @Dominic Laporte
Great start on your bent hollow body holds. Your knee position is correct as this will help keep your lower abs engaged.
You will, however, want to start from a lying position, rather than lowering from the top. From the ground, press your lower back to the floor to lift your head, shoulders, and feet just off the floor. Your gaze should be focused on the ceiling as opposed to forward towards your knees.
Executing it like this will better engage your entire core without placing unnecessary strain on your neck and upper back. Keep up the good work, and feel free to share with us your corrections.