This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1

Started by Dominic Laporte, September 27, 2017 · 5 Replies · 63 Views

Dominic Laporte

Hi,

Can you please give me some advice, feedback on the MN PE1? Do I compress enough in the top position? Should I keep my back flat and my leg on the floor at the bottom position? 

 

Everett Carroll

Thanks for the submission, Dominic. 

You are doing a great job sitting your chest up tall.

Focus on:

-Compressing even more, bringing your thighs closer to your chest each time. 

-Letting your feet and legs touch the floor in between each rep. 

-Pointing your toes. 

Dominic Laporte

A big thank Everett for the feedback. I will certainly work on it!

Shoud my hand touch the floor at the top position or they should be in the air?

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Dominic,

Good question. It is okay to touch the fingers to the floor for balance, but they shouldn't bear any weight.

Dominic Laporte

How can I work on my compression? Is there a other exercise I could do to focus this point?

Pauline Taube

Hi Dominic,

You may spend some time in the top position of your tuck up (you can do this at the beginning or at the end of your workout). Focus on getting the knees as close to the chest as possible while keeping your back straight :)