This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Core warm-up

Started by Giulio Pizzini, September 26, 2017 · 1 Replies · 73 Views

Giulio Pizzini

Sorry for yet another warm-up question :)

I'd like to check what I'm doing makes sense. My core training goes like this:

- FL PE1 (no warm-up since it is PE1)

- SL PE1 warm-up 1 set of mastery x 200% (60 Russian twists + iM)

- SL PE2

- MN PE1 warm-up 1 set of mastery x 200% (30 Tuck up + iM)

- MN PE2

Does this makes sense?

Thanks!

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Guilio, 

This can potentially be an appropriate warm-up as long as your 200% mastery volume sets do not cause onset muscular fatigue.

If you can perform this warm up without it impeding on your workout then go ahead, however, in the case that this is difficult for you then I recommend adjusting your volume accordingly.