This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1

Started by Giulio Michelusi, September 26, 2017 · 5 Replies · 62 Views

Giulio Michelusi

Hi, is the form good? Thank you

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Giulio, micro bending in the elbows are still presented. you need to lock the elbows out.

Giulio Michelusi
  • Ok thank you Alessandro, are the ROM and the tempo ok? I've just tried with your correction, and I've noticed a decrease in ROM, but i feel more stable! ;)
Everett Carroll

Your ROM looks good to me int he video above. Keep your elbows straight from now on and work to achieve the same ROM as shown above.  

Use the follow along video to ensure your tempo is on pace. 

Giulio Michelusi

Here?I seem to be too rigid...right? With the arm completely straight I feel te exercise way way more! But I have the sensation that the ROM has decreased a lot... suggestions? Thank you

Luke Searra

Giulio you need to find a balance between the two videos above. Try to aim for the ROM in video one with straight arms in video 2. You are almost there.