So I am vegetarian #noeggs either amd have been doing real well with the program as a whole. Anyone here have a certain go to meals for pre and post workout and how have other people tackled their workouts in regards to eating?
Best
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Juan Martinez 246408, September 25, 2017 · 2 Replies · 107 Views
So I am vegetarian #noeggs either amd have been doing real well with the program as a whole. Anyone here have a certain go to meals for pre and post workout and how have other people tackled their workouts in regards to eating?
Best
Hey Juan,
The meals that I eat around workouts are often #proeggs. I prefer things kefir, omelets, whey protein shakes/smoothies, and typical Thrive lunch setups for the meals surrounding my workouts.
Hey Everett,
Thanks for the response, lately I've been consuming pre workout the following fruits to not spike insulin levels.
Grapefruit,Apricot,Apples,Cherries,Pear Plum,Cantaloupe,Nectarine, BlueberriesOrange family (tangerine, mandarine)
As for some fats the best sources i've found lately have been olive oil, macadamia butter, cashew butter, peanut butter, almond butter, pecan butter, Brazil nut butter, macadamia oil, coconut oil.
My go to for post normally consistent of wild rice , mushrooms and leafy greens. Or some type of squash to replace the rice .