This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Prone undergrip dislocate

Started by Sean Full, September 23, 2017 · 2 Replies · 147 Views

Sean Full

I've made steady progress through the handstand 1 series and im doing the shoulder taps now on the wall.  The dislocates haven't been a problem for me...granted I finished the strength move and moved on before getting my hands to shoulder width.  Now I can't even BEGIN to do an undergrip on the floor.  My wrists don't want to turn that way.  Should I take a step back on mobility and work on narrowing my grip?

 

Mark Schoenhard
3 minutes ago, Sean Full said:

I've made steady progress through the handstand 1 series and im doing the shoulder taps now on the wall.  The dislocates haven't been a problem for me...granted I finished the strength move and moved on before getting my hands to shoulder width.  Now I can't even BEGIN to do an undergrip on the floor.  My wrists don't want to turn that way.  Should I take a step back on mobility and work on narrowing my grip?

 

Start with the bar in the bottom position lying prone.

Everett Carroll

Hey Sean,

Can you please send in footage of your standing undergrip form?