This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE10 Form Check, Please

Started by Mark Birbeck, September 23, 2017 · 2 Replies · 48 Views

Mark Birbeck

Hello all,

Early days on these--I'm still on step 1--but I thought I might as well get them checked:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iaAs6RtiKJV5Xvho2

I'm afraid the iM is out of view, but I'll try again next week.

As with my other form check, I can see that the first comment will be point the toes! :) But anything else to focus on?

I also have a question; I've stayed on the same step for a couple of weeks now because I can't perform the movements perfectly. But I'm wondering whether the best way to progress is to increase the workload? Should I move up to step 2? Or stay at step 1 and add an extra set?

Or should I just stay with the current workload and keep going until the moves are spot on?

(I do core twice a week.)

Thanks again for any comments.

Mark

Pauline Taube

Hi Mark,

Nice correction here as well. You also want to keep both your elbows and legs completely straight. If you are able to show this in your next video you can move to step 2 :) 

Mark Birbeck

Thanks Pauline. Will try on Monday!