This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE5 Form Check, Please

Started by Mark Birbeck, September 23, 2017 · 3 Replies · 85 Views

Mark Birbeck

Hello all,

Would appreciate a form check on these:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UkESwSsNMVNcQMak2

As I watch it I hear the forum coaches saying 'point your toes!'. And I see also that I'm getting a bend in the left leg as it goes up. (Maybe that will be helped if I point my toes? I'll try on Monday.)

Anything else to work on? And on the iM?

Thanks again.

Mark

Pauline Taube

Hi Mark,

Nice work correcting yourself. Looking forward to another video with your toes pointed and legs straight :) also make sure to keep your entire back on the stall bars as you lift your legs. 

The iM is looking good :)

Mark Birbeck

Thanks for the input Pauline, much appreciated.

I hadn't realised how useful filming yourself was! Up until now I'd been imagining that the main point of filming ourselves was to get more experienced people like you, to spot our mistakes. But it turns out the other aspect of filming is that you see what you are REALLY doing, not what you THINK you're doing.

Pauline Taube

I second you on that one! It's really an eye opener :)