I’ve seen H1 and H2 described as being corequisites. I’ve purchased both but only see “handstand” on the dashboard. How do I know whether I am using H1 or H2?
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Barrett, September 22, 2017 · 7 Replies · 358 Views
I’ve seen H1 and H2 described as being corequisites. I’ve purchased both but only see “handstand” on the dashboard. How do I know whether I am using H1 or H2?
Thanks.
Hey Christopher,
The "Intermediate" section of your Handstand Workout is the H2 portion. Once a new HS Course is purchased, the workouts from that course will automatically integrate into your Handstand Workout.
Thinking about getting H2 too.
Interesting to read this post.
So it will look like 'Handstand' and then I will have 'Beginner' where I will see my current H1 exercises and 'Intermediate' where I will see my H2 content?
Meaning all of them will be done in one workout/day no splitting possible?
Does the progress of H1 somehow influence the progress of H2 (on a technical level in the software, not in skills)?
Hey Michael,
Your H2 content will show up in the same place that your H1 workout details do.
You can absolutely split them up if you'd like. To do so, you'd simply scroll past the H1 workout info, perform the H2 portion of the workout, and input your smiley faces for the H2 exercises. The programming will still update even though the entire workout (H1+H2) wasn't completed. It's very intuitive once you see how they are combined.
Thanks for the details Everett!
What is the last PE for H1?
thanks!
Hi @Caleb Mcmahan , you can easily see the movements by going to your Dashboard, then:
FITNESS -> COURSE LIBRARY -> HANDSTAND 1 -> FREESTANDING HANDSTAND and scroll down to the last progression.
@Christopher Barrett
Got it. Thanks!