I had been working on this one a while back, but I was struggling, so I went back and worked on PE1 for a bit. I still have a few steps left to go, but how does it look so far? Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Josh Shaw, September 21, 2017 · 5 Replies · 128 Views
I had been working on this one a while back, but I was struggling, so I went back and worked on PE1 for a bit. I still have a few steps left to go, but how does it look so far? Thanks.
Hey Josh,
Really nice range of motion in the iM and excellent work keeping the hip angle locked in during the rocks.
I'd just like you to try rocking a little further backward, closer to the base of your shoulder blades on each rep of the hollow body rocks. Not much, just a little.
On 9/22/2017 at 12:19 PM, Everett Carroll said:Hey Josh,
Really nice range of motion in the iM and excellent work keeping the hip angle locked in during the rocks.
I'd just like you to try rocking a little further backward, closer to the base of your shoulder blades on each rep of the hollow body rocks. Not much, just a little.
Thanks for the feedback. I remember during the workout I felt like I wasn't rocking as much, but I was actually surprised how short the rocks were. These should be better.
Nice work, Josh! It's come a long way!
On 10/20/2017 at 4:54 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Josh! It's come a long way!
Thanks. Now I just need to work on my endurance. I'm up to step 8. I can hit 60 reps for the first two sets, but it takes everything I have to hit 50 reps the last two sets.
Good work Josh!