Just a quick shout out to you guys for creating this program. For anyone looking to build strength needed to hold a handstand, this is the program. I'm not long into it, but I've been working at it 5x/week. I've seriously noticed gains in my strength. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
This program works
Started by Sara Ortlip, September 20, 2017 · 4 Replies · 275 Views
You are very welcome Sara. Gymnasticbodies is the only current gymnastics strength program created for adults by our Junior Olympic Gymnastics Coach. Wonderful to hear!
Feel free to share your handstand progress with us, Sara
That's great to hear you are already noticing improvements, Sarah! Just wait! Once you progress further into the course you will be pleasantly surprised at how strong you can become. Keep training hard!
6 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:Feel free to share your handstand progress with us, Sara
![]()
Will post tomorrow!