This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2 Count

Started by Bill Marr, September 20, 2017 · 3 Replies · 55 Views

Bill Marr

Quick question... just did the mastery for the Static Single Leg squat. It shows 5 x 30s. I should know this by now, but is this 5 sets of 30 seconds hold per leg or 5 sets of 15 seconds hold per leg? I went with the 30 seconds per leg.

Tanya Hill

Hi Bill, 

Great question and way to master the Static Hold, this is one of my favorites. It is 30s per leg! ;)

Luke Searra

Great job Bill! Please post a video as well if you want to make doubly sure about your form.

Bill Marr

Thanks, Guys. I said I assumed it was 30 seconds per leg... didn't say I mastered it first time! A little shaky on the balance first go around. I'll post a video for feedback after a couple more sessions . The laughing after falling over sideways at 25 seconds would be unbearable for me :)