This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HbP PE2

Started by Benjamin Nutt, September 19, 2017 · 3 Replies · 82 Views

Benjamin Nutt

lookinf for feedback. Thanks y'all!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Benjamin Nutt,

Looking good on your pushup. I like the form and tempo. Could use a little more protraction on top position. As for the mobility, make sure you lock your elbows and rotate the shoulder socket. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.

Benjamin Nutt
On 9/20/2017 at 5:44 AM, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Benjamin Nutt,

Looking good on your pushup. I like the form and tempo. Could use a little more protraction on top position. As for the mobility, make sure you lock your elbows and rotate the shoulder socket. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.

Sweet. Thanks Leo. Here's today's PE with emphasis on protraction:

 

Alessandro Mainente

Definitely better.