This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE1

Started by Dominic Laporte, September 17, 2017 · 3 Replies · 58 Views

Dominic Laporte

Hi, 

Can I have some advice on this exercice? 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Dominic,

Could you please submit another video from a side view? This way we will be able to judge your form more accurately. Make sure to engage your core and glutes. You also want to keep your elbows completely locked. 

Dominic Laporte

Hi, 

Here my sPL video from the side view. I am posting my 3 last set. I am losing the hollow body at  bottom position. Is it due to a lack of mobility or me pushing too far? Is the bending in my elbow fine?  How my elbow should be position?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good improvement, Dominic. You are doing a better job of keeping the elbows straight, however, you are still picking up a small bend. As you retract the scapula, avoid elevating the shoulders towards your ears. Great job!