This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bridge 2017-06---2017-09

Started by Peter Ols, September 16, 2017 · 1 Replies · 79 Views

Peter Ols

I want to share some pictures of my progress. After almost 3 months I did a comparison to see if my bridge has improved since starting the thoracic bridge stretches. The training is still very challenging especially the elevated bridge exercices but it feels like it is slowly progressing.

When I look att the pictures from April/June compared to the one taken today it seems that the extension in the thoracic back is better and the lower back is less hyperextended.

pic 1:16 sep

pic 2: 26 june

pic 3:  9 april

Started Gymnasticbodies program around 1 july. It feels like the progress is slow but as long as I feel improvements I still have a lot of hope!

IMG_1007.PNG

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

Everett Carroll

Nice progress so far, Peter. Keep at it!