This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hip Internal Rotation Imbalance

Started by Grant Murphy, September 15, 2017 · 1 Replies · 79 Views

Grant Murphy

Alrighttttyyy so unfortunately I have a lot of uni-lateral imbalances, excessive pronation on my left ankle associated with lack of internal rotation in my left hip capsule which in turn effects loads of other problems throughout my body. But I am mainly focused on these two issues. I just purchased Stretch Series & have been doing Foundation Series am looking forward to it, but I would just like to know if done correctly.. if this will help my two problems at hand. Increase Internal Rotation in my hip as well increase my ankle Dorsi-Flexion.

 

I have been dealing with these issues for a long time, so I appreciate everyone time!

 

Thank you,

Everett Carroll

Hi Grant, 

Thanks for reaching out. The Front Split Stretch Series is certain to help improve your ankle and the Middle Split Series, along with the integrated mobility drills from your upper body workouts (the sPl>iMs) will help your hips. Keep up with those courses and, for more specific protocols, consult a physio. We all have/develop asymmetries, imbalances, mild dysfunction, and working with a good physio is a great way to specifically attack them.