Are my arms too "vertical" during the rocks? Also, my mobility, I guess I do not straighten my legs completely?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Chung, September 13, 2017 · 2 Replies · 95 Views
Are my arms too "vertical" during the rocks? Also, my mobility, I guess I do not straighten my legs completely?
Hi George!
Great effort my friend.
1. Lock the legs, point the toes hard, this will fire up the quads and support the core. Squeeze your inner thighs together as well.
2. Low back and core is looking good.
3. Shoulders should not be used for momentum. Pull the arms back a bit behind your ears and keep locked out and straight.
4. Your whole body should be tight, if I were to come push your feet to the floor your upper body should also lift. Squeeze everything.
Great to hear from you Tanya! Thanks for taking the time to provide some great guidance.
BTW, I've been really putting in the time for stretching. I should be a lot more mobile for the next workshop. ![]()