This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What to do more?

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, September 13, 2017 · 7 Replies · 183 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi coaches,

I'm now training everyday, doing about every workout twice a week, plus the stretch series once week.  In addition, I take an hour every morning to mobilize. 

Even with all that, I feel that I can take more.  Do you recommend something?

Thanks!

Leo Trinidad

Hi Etienne,

I suggest that you add cardio. :) You can start with jump rope. Im positive that the Jump Rope Courses will be released soon. I am so excited too. 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi Leo,

Good idea! I'm already into jump rope but only for warm-up.  I look forward for the course too :)

How do you structure your cardio training?

 

Jennifer Marie

A jump rope course?? I'd love that. I'm trying to learn double-unders, and they are not easy to come by!

Antonio Alías Montoya
6 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi Etienne,

I suggest that you add cardio. :) You can start with jump rope. Im positive that the Jump Rope Courses will be released soon. I am so excited too. 

Seriously? Jump rope course? Is it such a technical activity that needs a course?

Étienne Lajeunesse

@Darin Phoenix @Winter Phoenix

Will we have some news soon for the jump rope course? :D

Jennifer Marie

I don't know what would be in such a course, but try something like double-unders, Antonio. Technique makes a big difference. 

 

Winter Phoenix

Hi everyone,

The GB Jump Rope course is still be development - thanks for checking in!