This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I'm not getting a new level...

Started by Oscar Riaño, September 12, 2017 · 2 Replies · 64 Views

Oscar Riaño

Hi, I'm currently on the first two levels (1L of water a day+healthy fats in the morning). I completed the tasks 7 days in a row and did not get anything new... I would appreciate a quick reply as I'm quite anxious to get new challenges already :D 

Thank you in advance

Everett Carroll

Hi Oscar,

Since Sundays are always off days, you weren't quite at your 6 days in a row yesterday. That is why your next task did not unlock. If you keep consistent, your next task will unlock this Thursday.

This will put you slightly out of order, meaning that your Thursday tasks will unlock before your Monday tasks. This is completely normal, however, and won't impact your success with the course in any way. Enjoy! 

Oscar Riaño

Thanks for the reply Everett!

I didnt know that tasks were unlocking only on mondays and thursdays!