Hello Guys! I'm going to start working on this progression, even though I've still learning the correct technique.
Here's two videos:
Could you please let me know where I should fix the form?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, September 11, 2017 · 3 Replies · 79 Views
Hello Guys! I'm going to start working on this progression, even though I've still learning the correct technique.
Here's two videos:
Could you please let me know where I should fix the form?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro,, do not bend your knees. this detail is necessary to ensure proper form.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro,, do not bend your knees. this detail is necessary to ensure proper form.
Got it! Thank you @Alessandro Mainente!
@Alessandro Di Sanzo
It's a great start so far!
I like to think of this movement as a combination of a dip and an arch body hold. As you lower into the dip position keep your knees straightened and body tight. This will in turn help you smoothly press back to the top of your dip.