I've been working on this for a few weeks, but this was my first opportunity to practice a few in a row. I can see that I'm slow, and I don't get a really good "c" shape with my body as I roll. I appreciate any suggestions for improvement. Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Valerie Morwood, September 10, 2017 · 1 Replies · 69 Views
I've been working on this for a few weeks, but this was my first opportunity to practice a few in a row. I can see that I'm slow, and I don't get a really good "c" shape with my body as I roll. I appreciate any suggestions for improvement. Thanks
Hey Valerie,
You're off to a good start on this one. You can see in your video that you are placing your hands relatively close to your feet at the beginning of your roll. Try placing the hands further out in front of you. As you roll, think about kicking your heels up behind you slightly to help hit a long hollow body position in the air.