This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE7

Started by George Chung, September 8, 2017 · 6 Replies · 129 Views

George Chung

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi George  can you post please the mastery of IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8 please?

George Chung

I read the other long thread regarding PE7. If mastery means dislocates at shoulder + hand width, I am nowhere close. I'm similar to the other student in the PE7 thread.

Do I need to exhibit mobility mastery before advancing? Or should I note "Failed Mobility" when keeping track of my headstand workouts?

What red flags are you seeing in my form?

Thank You!

Ezra Richardson
On 9/8/2017 at 5:41 PM, George Chung said:

What red flags are you seeing in my form?

Thank You!

Hi George, I will say quickly that the first red flag I spot is hand positioning. Having your hands at shoulder width may make maximum shoulder elevation easier for you. Second, when the camera pans around to the side, your hands are are roughly 6 inches from the wall? They could be closer and your shoulders open much more it seems. iM 5-8 will help you with this!!

 

Pauline Taube

Hi George,

Thanks for your submission.

Ezra and Alessandro are spot on here. The mobility elements must be mastered in order to move on, if your mobility is not there yet choose 'Failed Mobility' and keep working the iM until your mobility is catching up. 

 

Tanya Hill

George, 

Feel free to do the mobility once or twice more during the week. Keep it up. :)

 

George Chung

Yea my shoulder mobility sucks. Will keep working on it thanks!