This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

2 months in. Advise please!

Started by Yoon Park, September 8, 2017 · 4 Replies · 174 Views

Yoon Park

I have become a GST preacher. Advising everyone to join this site. 

I am 2 months in now mostly doing fundamentals and started F1 2 weeks ago. So far I have:

-F1,

-H1,

-Stretch Series

 

I browsed the forums but couldn't identify how to structure my training. There are so many exercises/groups within F1 (front lever through rope climb) and H1 that I'm not sure how to approach/balance it. Stretch I can fit all 3 at least once per week. 

 

Advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Yoon,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the GymnasticBodies community!

I would recommend to continue doing your daily limber from Fundamentals as a warmup before your workouts and start following Coach Sommer's recommend schedule. 

Feel free to reach out on the forum if you have further questions :) 

Tobias Karlsson

I try to do F1 upper body together with lower body 1-2 times per week and I do F1 core together with H1 1-2 times per week. For me it seems like it has been beneficial to do the movements more than once per week. It has been a lot of new movement patterns to learn.

Yoon Park

Thank you.

For F1, there seems to be F1 core, upper body, etc.

And F1 Manna, Front lever, Side lever, etc.

 

Which to follow?

Everett Carroll

Hi Yoon,

Follow the Upper Body, Core, and Lower Body Workouts. All of the Foundation Training (FL, MN, SL, SLS, HBP, sPL, and RC) is spread out between those three workouts.