This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New User

Started by Oscar Riaño, September 7, 2017 · 0 Replies · 80 Views

Oscar Riaño

Hi!

So, I just started Thrive, I was eating quite "healthy" before. At least I was trying to consume organics, no added sugar, no added salt. In general clean, but without habits. I didnt know if i had to eat fat for lunch, carbs at dinner and so on... Nonetheless I am very happy to start Thrive because most of the times I´m eating by feeling without knowing if I am doing right (good recovery, energy for training and staying lean without loosing energy). I have a question:

I always thought that it is not good to intake liquids during the meals and not optimal after the meals. So I was always trying to drink water between the meals and/or before

I also believe that it is not optimal to drink cold water, am I right? I got used to drink warm-mild water and try to avoid cold water (not only because of my believes but because I dont like it anymore) - Any thoughts on that? 

Thanks in advance and looking forward to complete Thrive and expecting to get better at performance level :D