This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLPE5+iM

Started by Elias Lehtinen, September 7, 2017 · 6 Replies · 82 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Hi everyone!

I recently started to train this progression. How am I doing? Thanks.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Elias Lehtinen,

Your PE looks good. Just try not to bend the knees. iM looks good to me. :)  

Mikey Cunanan

@Elias Lehtinen

Great range of motion on your PE! For greater efficiency try rotating as you arch up to create a spiraling motion with your spine. Each rep should feel like one continuous motion.

on your iM, I recommend lengthening fromyour obliques before stretch your neck to the side. This will ensure maximal stretch to your trunk muscles.

Elias Lehtinen

Thank you guys for the great tips.

 

Elias Lehtinen

Thank you guys for the feed back.

 

Elias Lehtinen

Form check please. 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias, do not move the elbows try to push them back as much as you can, work only with the spine, a bit more of twist required if possible.