Hey everyone,
I was wondering how this movement is coming along. I've been taking my time with it. Mainly stretching and midrange strengthening, recently getting comfortably deeper.
How is the depth?
Thanks!
Ryan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Bailey, September 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 58 Views
Hey everyone,
I was wondering how this movement is coming along. I've been taking my time with it. Mainly stretching and midrange strengthening, recently getting comfortably deeper.
How is the depth?
Thanks!
Ryan
Hey Ryan,
Your depth looks great! To make this exercise more effective, I recommend keeping your thoracic spine lengthened as you lean backward. This will help keep better body tension, especially when it comes to hip extension strength. Your head position should be relatively neutral as you try to keep your ears in line with your shoulders.
This will really target your deep hip flexors and knee extensors eccentrically.
Very good; I appreciate it. I can see how that would work. I wasn't sure about that.
Thanks again!