This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE1 Form Check

Started by Benjamin Nutt, September 6, 2017 · 8 Replies · 102 Views

Benjamin Nutt

Featuring RC1>iM and a vocal cameo by my roommate :P

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Benjamin Nutt,

Your form looks solid and very nice modification on the iM. My only advice would be to try the rows with the longer straps eventually. (when you get access to it) The difficulty with shorter straps and longer straps is huge. 

Benjamin Nutt

Awesome. Thanks @Leo Trinidad. I certainly will perform this with higher straps as soon as I have a spot from which to anchor them.

Thanks for your feedback!

Benjamin Nutt

Checking for PE1 Mastery. This was a 200% warm-up set.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Benjamin,

It looks like you're doing a great job on your rows. Can you also upload a side view for us?

I love the poster by the way ;)

Benjamin Nutt
1 hour ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Benjamin,

It looks like you're doing a great job on your rows. Can you also upload a side view for us?

I love the poster by the way ;)

I’ll try to get a side view, yes! Obviously it’ll be obscured by my door frame but I’ll work with what I’ve got. 

And thanks dude! I got to see them play Good Apollo in Amsterdam early this year - so cool!

Benjamin Nutt
On 11/6/2017 at 11:47 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Benjamin,

It looks like you're doing a great job on your rows. Can you also upload a side view for us?

I love the poster by the way ;)

here’s that side view.

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job, Benjamin! It looks good.

Benjamin Nutt
26 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Awesome job, Benjamin! It looks good.

Thank you! That’s a relief since I’ve been chipping away at PE2 for a few weeks here. ;)