This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fat content for breakfast

Started by Bret Kennedy, September 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 107 Views

Bret Kennedy

So I have purchased thrive a while ago and went through it all and then dropped off the wagon.. I have decided to give the attention to thrive a lot more detail and start again. 

Fat for breakfast: I have basically been having fat in the form of heavy whipping cream with my bfast for over 5 years now, rarely missing a day. I have about 15 extra lbs I want to lose so I have a couple of quick questions.

1) I know this is not a measuring course, so if I am already having that 1/2-1 tbls heavy cream, should I just add in a tsp of MCT oil?

2) If i was having krill oil, would that be an ok fat to have in addition to my coffee?

3) at what point would it be 'too much'. When I first started thrive I was having already 3eggs with 1tsp cream and my morning coffee. 

 

Thanks in advance

Bret

 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Bret! Welcome back on the Thrive train.

1. For the breakfast fats lesson, it's only required to include 1 serving of fats.

2. Krill oil is a great idea, however we strongly suggest your fat source to be from a god source rather than a supplement if possible.

3. This of course varies on your body type and goals.

I would focus on simply doing the task and moving on to the next. Adjustments are more easily made later in the course.

 

 

 

Jeff Serven

3 eggs and 1 tsp of cream sounds great. When do you get hungry? 

Bret Kennedy

I am just getting back into this now, so I will update in a week :)

 

Bret