This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE 11 windshield wipers

Started by Chris Banul, September 4, 2017 · 2 Replies · 59 Views

Chris Banul

I'm at step 2 of the windshield wipers and was just looking for a form check please.  I wasn't sure of the best angle to use so I went with "head on".  And also, should I be using the bar I'm using or should I use the top offset bar....or does it matter?  Thank you in advance.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Chris Banul,

Nice attempt. Make sure to keep both toes pointed. Make sure to stop in the middle before proceeding to the next side. Yes it is better on the bar that you are using right now because it'll help open your shoulders and make your forearms stronger. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Chris a side view video it is necessary to ensure the correct amount of compression.