This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Previous Foundation User

Started by Philip Harrison, September 4, 2017 · 2 Replies · 102 Views

Philip Harrison

I have been a Foundation user but as happens to me fairly often, work got intense and I stopped regular workouts. I'm about to start getting back into it but I thought I might try fundamentals. Since I already have some limited experience with Foundation 1, do you think it's Ok to incorporate Fundamentals into my foundation workout or should I do Fundamentals alone? Also, How long is the typical Fundamentals workout?

best,

 

Philip

Pauline Taube

Hi Philip,

Happy to hear that you are getting back to training. 

I think it's a great idea to add the Fundamentals lessosn to your Foundation workouts. These are great to use as a warmup before your training.

There are no established sets and reps for Fundamentals. You are only required to do the follow along for a given day but are welcome to 'play' with some of the other movements you are having trouble with. The lesson will take you less than 15 minutes to do. On your days off I recommend to do your Fundamentals workout first thing in the morning, this way you will get it done. It doesn't take you long and there is no equipment required. At the end of the course, all the exercises will build into a daily limber routine that you can continue to use as a warmup once you've completed the course. 

Click the links below to learn more about how the Fundamentals course works. 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/fundamentals/introduction/
 



:)

Philip Harrison

Thanks for the feedback Pauline!