Is there a posting that shows what equipment is needed for Foundation Series 1 & 2?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
List of equipment required for 1&2
Started by Justin Kaplan, September 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 203 Views
Hi Justin,
You sure need a dowel, a pair of rings, some weight... stall bars recommended or some furnitures. A back strap or something you can hold on to by your hips.
Thank you for your response. At what stage will I need stall bars and if I don't have them what can be used?
Hey Justin -- the Manna element is the first one you will encounter where you pretty much need stall bars. Once you hit PE5, you will need stall bars to get the maximum out of the iM movements. You can use a makeshift apparatus with racks and weighted bars if your gym has that. But if you are training at home like I am, you're pretty much hooped without stall bars. That goes for the Manna elements in Foundation 2 as well. To substitute the iM's in lieu of stall bars, I've been steadily increasing the weight on Jefferson Curls to develop a deeper pike -- but do look forward to the day to maximising the manna sessions with stall bars. I know I'm missing out.
Hey Justin,
This thread has some good ideas for replacement setups. It's always best to study the course library and begin prepping equipment before you reach the next progression. All of the material is shown in the exercise and technique tip videos.