Hi All!
Here I am doing 30 reps wall run, I'm feeling wonderful at 5x30 reps and 5x5 dislocates. I am open to all critique!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ezra Richardson, September 1, 2017 · 2 Replies · 74 Views
Hi All!
Here I am doing 30 reps wall run, I'm feeling wonderful at 5x30 reps and 5x5 dislocates. I am open to all critique!
Nice job, Ezra!
Work on pushing tall through the shoulders and keeping your ears covered with the arms as you do your wall run. It's hard to tell because of the angle of the video, but it looks like your ribs might be coming out as well. Engage your core to keep your body line straight. Good work on your iM!
On 01/09/2017 at 7:27 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice job, Ezra!
Work on pushing tall through the shoulders and keeping your ears covered with the arms as you do your wall run. It's hard to tell because of the angle of the video, but it looks like your ribs might be coming out as well. Engage your core to keep your body line straight. Good work on your iM!
Wonderfully descriptive feedback @Jeffrey Bittner I will do so and resubmit! thanks!!