Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9UDRqTHVyZDFmaXM (IM)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9WE1YLURLdzdDT0k (Mobility)
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, September 1, 2017 · 8 Replies · 126 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9UDRqTHVyZDFmaXM (IM)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9WE1YLURLdzdDT0k (Mobility)
Thanks,
George
Nice job, George! Your PE looks solid. On your iM, try to keep APT (anterior pelvic tilt) as you lower into the pike stretch.
Thanks. I will focus more on APT
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xO652QxkuFHNyVNKIcOCN3UzxqFGE2Gi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vF3Ra4Gd8cZjwqYCI8lX4iy9eOGXm7lc
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
The hanging L's look great.
For the pike pulls please try and start with your arms straight. Try lowering the bar so when you are standing your arms are straight and then you lower down into the hold. Send a second video of the mobility.
@Tanya Hill just to make sure that I understand this clearly, I should always have my arms straights as a I start the stretch, go into it and then come back?
@Tanya Hill here is another video. Any better?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nrhx0ir0uUSNWU3io3pTjzSvte7cDtCz
Thanks,
George
It looks good, George. Nice work!
Exactly what Jeffrey said.