Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9MzF2UmhXdUhLRVE
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, August 30, 2017 · 15 Replies · 238 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9MzF2UmhXdUhLRVE
Thanks,
George
Hey George,
Pretty solid work overall.
For the PE:
1. Press your hips towards the floor just a little more (squeeze your glutes).
2. Then work on increasing the depth of your lean.
3. Depress your shoulders. Bring them down, away from your ears. You should feel your lats engage strongly.
The shaking during your iM is normal to experience at first but before considering this progression mastered, be sure you are not shaky at all. Keep at it!
I just want to bring to your attention that iM to this one is the half straddle hold (I've been on it for a while :-) )… your iM is a couple of progressions in the future. On the other side, coaches allow us to play with future iMs, but I was not sure if you are aware of it.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I will keep at it.
Can you please provide m with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9YWxwanpjdTdSYUk
Thanks,
George
Very nice improvement, George!
Keep up the good work!
Nice work!
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M3GcWTZ_31gNHNFNA4WRVRqUSSIfHLV3
Thanks,
George
He George, the 4 seconds form is the one you have to hold for all the set.
@Alessandro Mainente I do not understand what you mean. Can you please explain this to me?
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Alex means that at your 0:04 seconds of the video, thats the form you are aiming to hold.
Thanks. I will try again and record another video. My mobility move was ok?
Hi George, too much anterior pelvic tilt on your IM, you need to fix it.
How is this? Any better?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PscLHHa1KJiqPM5srpfqAzKg5YjN5nT2
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Nice improvement on the PPP. Now continue working on the lean and the depression of the scaps. Good job.