This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch Body Rocks

Started by Augusto Juarez, August 30, 2017 · 2 Replies · 115 Views

Augusto Juarez

Is there any way to perform Arch Body Rocks without crushing certain parts of the male body? The discomfort seems to be my biggest issue. Or would I have to Buffalo Bill this? Thanks. 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Augusto, I had an operation (varicocele) when I was young. After mastering the arch body hold I was unable to perform it again. my suggestion can be to use 2 separated mats, they need to be closer so that when you roll the "lower parts" tend to fall in between the mats with less pressure.

Augusto Juarez
On 8/30/2017 at 6:25 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Augusto, I had an operation (varicocele) when I was young. After mastering the arch body hold I was unable to perform it again. my suggestion can be to use 2 separated mats, they need to be closer so that when you roll the "lower parts" tend to fall in between the mats with less pressure.

Nice. I never thought about that. Thanks.