This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Look what I just discovered

Started by Johan Tideland, August 30, 2017 · 1 Replies · 180 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

I did my lower body training today and after the session, I just thought "I am going to try the single leg squat", and I found out that I am able to do a few reps of it. I have never been able to do it before.

I am still at PE7 (side to side squats) and I know my form on the single leg squats are far from perfect but it is still pretty cool that I am able to do do a few reps now without even having trained for it specifically yet.

I am really exited for when I reach the steps for specifically training this so that my form will become good. I love this training!

cheers guys

Pauline Taube

Awesome Johan! Your hard work is definitely paying off ;)