This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H2 PE1 Form Check

Started by Benjamin Nutt, August 30, 2017 · 6 Replies · 67 Views

Benjamin Nutt

Hey folks. Looking for feedback on H2 PE1.

Upon filming I see I need to protract way harder in the start position. Any other pointers?

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Benjamin, in the starting position hips are too high. they should be positioned to shoulders height.

Benjamin Nutt
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Benjamin, in the starting position hips are too high. they should be positioned to shoulders height.

To clarify: are you saying I need a lower surface on which to place my feet, so that my hips can be in line with my shoulders? 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, as a consequence the height of the feet and hips (if the hips are held in a flat position) will be reduced.

Benjamin Nutt

Awesome. Thanks Allesandro. I'll film another video the next time I train this movement and repost.

Benjamin Nutt

todays training with (hopefully) corrected foot position.

Alessandro Mainente

I like it, nice work.