This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1 PE2

Started by Benjamin Nutt, August 30, 2017 · 9 Replies · 111 Views

Benjamin Nutt

Hey folks. Can you tell me how H1 PE2 is looking?

Benjamin Nutt

Bumping since I'll be training this again on Sunday and want to be sure my form is correct :)

Mikey Cunanan

Hey @Benjamin Nutt

Your pe2 looks solid! With that said, you are picking up a slight pike in your hips.

By squeezing your glutes a tad more, you will be able to form a straight line with your body. 

This will help improve stability.

Make that small adjustment and your form will be acceptable for mastery.

Way to go Benjamin!

Benjamin Nutt

Awesome! Now I just gotta shore up the iM and I'm good ;)

Thanks so much!

Suzanna McGee

Yay, @Mikey Cunanancongratulations on becoming the Forum Coach!!!! (that's first time I am noticing…). That's awesome!

Mikey Cunanan

@Suzanna McGee Thank you so much! This was actually my first post as a forum coach:) I'm super excited to be helping everyone on the forum out! 

Suzanna McGee
29 minutes ago, Mikey Cunanan said:

@Suzanna McGee Thank you so much! This was actually my first post as a forum coach:) I'm super excited to be helping everyone on the forum out! 

See, I am paying attention :P This is great, looking forward to reading your inputs!

Alessandro Mainente

 

Hi Benajamin, by reducing a bit the elbows extension closer to 90° you should feel more shoulders activation.

Benjamin Nutt

Today's training. Squeezed my butt super hard and tried to place my hands a little better.

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice job @Benjamin Nutt! Keep working on stability. Your body line looks awesome!