Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback on HBP PE1+iM. Link here.
Also, anyone know how to embed a video from mobile?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Benjamin Nutt, August 29, 2017 · 9 Replies · 102 Views
Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback on HBP PE1+iM. Link here.
Also, anyone know how to embed a video from mobile?
Hey Benjamin,
PE
- Again, nice body line.
- Protract more strongly. At the top of each rep, push away from the bar and spread your shoulder blades. This will be good practice for your sPL/PE1 as well.
iM
-Nice ROM. Just relax now and swing loosely.
Embedding videos on mobile should be possible if you highlight the text and click the link icon in the top bar. Then paste the link in.
@Everett Carroll, I tired again today, focusing on protracting as hard as I could at the top of the movement.
Solid improvement here, Benjamin.
My only tip is to take a small step back so that at the bottom of each rep, the middle of your chest touches the bar.
Again, nice ROM in your German Arm Swings.
Awesome. Thanks Everett.
ill keep plugging at these guys, then post a Mastery attempt when I'm there!
@Everett Carroll
I followed your advice and took an additional step back from the bar, and am still focusing on strong protraction at the top of each rep.
Nice work here, Benjamin. Can I see an angle that shows the distance between your arms and your torso? The last thing left to check is that your elbows are close to your sides.
4 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:Nice work here, Benjamin. Can I see an angle that shows the distance between your arms and your torso? The last thing left to check is that your elbows are close to your sides.
Yes! I'll film that angle in the next couple of days.
@Everett Carroll - back angle.
Looks good. Nice work!