This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straddle ups

Started by Martin Byrod, August 29, 2017 · 2 Replies · 223 Views

Martin Byrod

Hi

After consistently working on it for a while I have now successfully completed MN/PE1 (Tuck ups) and have moved on to PE2 Straddle ups. Here I struggle with just performing a single one though. I don't think the issue is core strength, but more balance and mobility. I keep falling over, dropping my legs etc unable to keep them up and in the straddle form. It's a mess. I have a feeling the problem might be mobility. Any tips on what I should do? Just keep trying? The problem is that right now I don't feel like I am making much progress since I can't even perform one of these exercises in any good form.

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Martin can you post a form check?

Both PE2 and PE3 have some coordination complexity. I suggest you to begin the movement with the upper body.

Martin Byrod

So it's taken me a while, but I've just kept at it and progress has been pretty consistent at least and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it now. I've posted a form check here