Hi all
I was thinking about buying the middle split course so was just curious to know if the course Is like the foundation and handstand courses with PE progressions or simply a follow along video?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Garry Barker, August 27, 2017 · 5 Replies · 136 Views
Hi all
I was thinking about buying the middle split course so was just curious to know if the course Is like the foundation and handstand courses with PE progressions or simply a follow along video?
You follow along. Coach tells you to scale as needed, but the video serves as a template of what you are eventually aiming for. It's quite good.
Thanks for the reply Christopher
So there is one follow along video used throughout. How do you know if your form is ok? Do you post form checks?
For each stretch there is a video which describes the correct form and common faults. However, in my experience the correct form is pretty obvious. However, you can post form checks if you need an outside opinion. I would suggest you consider purchasing all 3 if you can (I did), they complement each other nicely.
unfortunately i'm not able to purchase all 3 but think I might give this one a so for now.
Thanks for the quick replies
Hey Garry,
23 hours ago, Garry Barker said:How do you know if your form is ok? Do you post form checks?
Form checks and video review can be used for every course. Send in as many as you'd like and enjoy the course! ![]()